Sunday, February 15, 2015

Days 44 and 45

      Brrrr!  It is cold outside.  No snow yet, but perhaps some tonight.  I can't believe we have had no snow and all around us people are digging out from under the white stuff.  I am out of school for our Winter Break through Monday.  If it wanted to add a few extra days, well,  . . . I wouldn't mind.
      Day 44 is the facebook challenge from Square One.  We had to use the tangle "huggins".  I remember when that tangle gave me such a terrible fit I avoided it at all costs.  Now, I use it often and really like it.  Of course, my brain is still saying the whole time "over, under, over, under"! 
     Day 45 - I really intended to spend part of today working on my Journal52 prompt.  I have it all planned out.  But I am going to need to cut some pieces on my Cricut and that means covering a large part of our den with my stuff!  Since we had a new computer game I was wanting to spend more time with, I opted to finish one drawing and work on another.  The nice thing about zentangle is I can work on it a few minutes here and there and I also don't make a major mess like my other crafting projects.
The first drawing was nearly finished except for shading it.  The other one was inspired by a drawing I saw on Facebook.  I wish I could remember who the artist was in order to give credit, but I can't.  It really doesn't look like that one, but the inspiration is obvious.  Quite often I am inspired by others.  I promise I am not intentionally trying to copy their work (or yours), but appreciate the ideas you all give me.  I do make a habit to look once and then work without looking again.
     I suppose I am going to have to force myself to get busy on lesson plans on the possibility we will be in school.  I would much rather work on my inchie and journal page.  Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!