Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 53

     Amazing!!!  No school work!  Well, actually I do have school work.  Papers to grade, things I wanted to look over, you get the idea.  However they are all on my desk at school.  "Miss Smarty" never thought we wouldn't be at school on Friday.  I guessed at a 2 hour delay, but to miss the whole day?  No chance.  Wrong.  But then again, if I actually have a complete weekend and no work once in a year's time, who is to complain?  Normally I work all Sunday on school work.  Yahoo!  Not today. 
     I found another challenge.  Okay, I don't need another challenge, but this one looks like fun.  The site is Made by Joey.  The challenge this week was to draw a lot of circles - polka dots.  They couldn't overlap and had to be filled with a different tangle in each.  This was fun.  It is sort of a polka dot tangle sampler.   I think I will try this with my art club.  They will enjoy this.
     Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. The dotted lines give your tile a delightful kind of motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely polka dots and tied nicely together with your little paths of dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!