Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 30, 31, and 32!

     I made it!  One entire month (and the first day of February)!  Lots of school work to do today, so I need to get started on that, but as long as it gets done I guess it doesn't matter the order.
     Day 30 is my challenge for Square One: Purely Tangled, a facebook group.  We had to use the tangle quandry.  I kept mine simple as I needed some calming zen.  Earlier in the day, as I left a business I fell!  Crashed to the sidewalk on both knees.  Not my most graceful hour, and definitely painful.  I am still extremely sore.  There was a ledge of about 3 inches and I just didn't see it.  I am very thankful I did not break any bones.  So I really needed the zen moments.  (Mostly needed to just sit).
       Day 31 was the day for my journal52 prompt. Remember the silhouette prompt?  Well, I finally got to redo the page.  I liked the windmill one, but this idea would not leave my head once my brother suggested it.  Ever heard the song Silhouettes on the Shade?  This is my take on that one.

     And last day 32!  I took a few minutes this morning before getting started and completed my last day of January page in my Tangle A Day calendar.  The gorgeous work over to the right is Carole Ohl's work.  It is fun to work beside a master!
     Now, I have played enough and I must do lesson plans and grade papers.  I keep hoping for a snow day.  It seems odd the rest of the "world" is digging out from under and we haven't seen a flake.  Just one good snow and then I will be waiting on spring.  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry that you fell! I fell 2 times in January, once on both knees so i know how you feel. take care of yourself and lots of ice! I really like the silhouettes page that was cool. I like that you got to work beside a master that is cool as well, but I adore the first one, reminds me of a sand dollar, and I love the background, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!