Saturday, March 14, 2015

Days 69, 70, 71 and 72!!

     I had such great intentions of sitting down each night after creating and posting my blog.  You can see how that worked out!  I had papers to grade.  I had some other things I wanted to do.  I also wanted to spend those precious few minutes creating not blogging.  So the posts all piled up and here we go!  Four days worth!

Day 69

     I worked on Diva's duo tangle #208.  We had to pokeroot and cubine.  Both are fun go to tangles for me.  The issue came in trying to get them to look okay together. 

Day 70

     Over at Made by Joey's challenge, we were given the string and had to use the tangle "clove".  I haven't ever used this tangle but decided rather than to fill the string to use it for a background instead.  Plus a little bit of color and voila! 

Day 71

     On Thursday, Kelly gives us a prompt.  Of course, we don't have to follow it, but it is there to help us along.  Actually it looks like I followed her prompt of spring.  I didn't really.  I had started this picture over the weekend when we were having some really pretty spring weather.  So it seemed like the right time to finish it up.  Our weather still feels like spring, but I do wish it would get dry.  I am so tired of rain.

Day 72

      Tickled to Tangle up for today!  The string is a shamrock and the tangles are lucky and shrock.  I really had fun using lucky.  It is not one I had used that much.  One of the petals of the shamrock turned about a bit "wonky".  It was the first one I did.  The others seemed okay.
     I finished up today's piece of creativity (Day 73, Saturday).  But my brother is at the computer and scanning it isn't going to happen for a bit.   Oh well, it is finished.  I will post it tomorrow with something for Day 74.  It has been a very long tiring week.  This is the first full five day week I have worked - due to weather issues - in a very long time.  Needless to say, I felt worn out by the end of the week.  Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine.  Maybe you can chase this rain away!  Have a blessed day!

    

4 comments:

  1. The way you left the roots of the pokeroot dangling out the bottom of the cubine is a fun effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokeroot 'jumping' out of Cubune is done well. This tile is beautiful. The others too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your tiles are just lovely! It's awesome that you're creating every day! Wow!

    I really like how you created a vase type vessel out of cubine holding long stalks of poke root. So creative and wonderfully drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creations. I particularly like the way you left the long stems on the PokeRoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!