Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 85

    I finally finished a piece I had been working on for several days now.  I wanted to try some flowers I had seen on someone else's work (sorry, I can't remember where) but wanted something different.  So I drew the flowers and then "added" some tiles to the background.  I decided to set the tiles apart, I would use the brown tone pens.  I love this piece because it is different.
    I hope you are having a great day - one more for me until spring break!!! Did you hear my large shout?  I am so looking forward to some time off. 

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely. I recently bought myself a colouring & doodling book and I'm having huge fun with it. I'm nowhere near as good as you are though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!