Thursday, March 5, 2015

Days 62 and 63

     Diva's challenge was to use the tangle "Unbatz".  This was brand new to me so it was a challenge!   I found myself really liking this tangle.  It is a lot easier than it initially looks. 
     The challenge for Mady by Joey was to use the tangle Vonn in a monotangle.  This really cool sunburst type pattern was just begging for some color. 
      They are giving bad weather for tonight.  I don't know whether we will be in school tomorrow or not so I did the smart thing and brought every thing I might need home.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Two pretty tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your challenge tile, but ... I LOVE the monotangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both really well done! I always like it most with color, but the first was shaded so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pieces. I like how you "bunzoed" some of the parts of the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!