Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 19

      More heat today.  Yuck.  I am not a real outdoorsy person, but I do enjoy some time out with Lakota for fetch and football.  He won't even stay out.  Poor guy.
      I had already had plans before I saw the prompt of  "candy".  Maybe we can count these as "eye candy".  For lack of a better connection.  The first thing I did was to play with a new tangle by Alice Hendon.  I just had to give it a try.  It is called "Dutch Diamonds".

      When I saw Ben Kwok's butterfly template I knew it had to be in color.  The problem is I struggle with getting color "right".  Don't get me wrong, I love color.  But it is not as zen to me as just working with black and white.  I tell myself "if I had better/more materials" but honestly that is just an excuse.  I like my butterfly - could even say I love it, but it is not as peaceful to do as those black and white pieces.

       Thanks for dropping by and saying hello!  I would love it if you considered following my blog!  And thanks for any comments you share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!