Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 18

     There is an advisory due to heat today.  Sounded like a good day to stay inside and . . .  you guessed it, craft!  I haven't even gotten out of my pj's yet.  Bad me.  Everyone is just chillin.  Even Lakota doesn't want to go out.  He dashes out and takes care of business and then runs back to the door.
      I finished my inchie today.  The prompt was "lavender".  My favorite color, but hard to decide what to do with on an inch.  I used some tiny paper flowers I had from something else and then just embellished it.  I wish the yellow pen had showed up for the center, but since it would not, I used the orange.  Not real happy with the orange, but it works I guess.

      I worked on a couple of tiles also today. I have one ready for my swap and then did another for the string challenge over at Adele Bruno's site.
string challenge #45

      I just finished working on my french lesson.  I really would love to speak French.  I don't.  I know some, but I would thrill to be fluent in that language.  It is part of my heritage and just a beautiful language.  So I have this little program for my tablet and I work on it each day.  Who knows, maybe one day it will "stick"?
      I also got to plan some cards to put together.  I usually take a couple of days for that - one day to plan and another to cut and assemble.  Today was the planning day.
     Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine!  Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. loved your inchie! Such a great job. Also love the zentangles You sound like me when working on crafting. first is getting everything together and then comes the beading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeeeeautiful inchie! So is that French or English lavender? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pieces! I like them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your art and the incredible inchilove Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inchie. I get what you mean about the centres. I might have gone for dark blue when the yellow didn't work. Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this inchie. My art is always messy, but I can really appreciate clean lines and that is how this piece struck me. The paper flowers are so cute... Nice showing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!! I just love those tiny little flowers!!! And the way you displayed them, is just so creative!!! Nice work!! :0) Share Humanity (oh, by the way, thanks for giving me the name of that tangle) :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!