Monday, April 8, 2013

Inches and Twinches

     Funny, the combined art work for this post is a mere three inches.  It is amazing how I can agonize over those 3 little inches at times.  The inch for Every Inchie Monday wasn't too bad.  I worked a little ahead over spring break.  I pulled out the watercolor pencils and played around with this week's phrase - mountain peak.  It is the picture I had in my mind, maybe not as pretty, but it is close.

     Now for a bigger piece - a whopping two inches!  The monthly theme for Show Us Your Twinchies is "Spring".  Oh and I am so glad it is finally looking like spring.  The flowers are blooming and it is so lovely!


     I hope your week is filled with sunshine!  Thanks for stopping by.  Now it is time to get back to lesson plans and papers to grade!  Arghhh!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, lovely little Twinchie here, thank you for joining in Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy again, could you please disable the word verification! It makes it difficult to leave comments and you might find people wont bother, plus most challenges won't except posts with it on, ours included, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the opportunity for your fab little Twinchie to win xxx

      Delete
  2. A fabulous little painting for the inchie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely twinchie, love the spring flowers.

    Notice you have word verification turned on, please disable it as we don't accept entries with it enabled and it makes it difficult for comments to be left.

    Sylv xx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comments. I suppose I shall have to just stick with the inchie site from here on - at least until they have a problem with word verification. I hate to have it enabled, but I also hate getting up to 10 plus spam comments each day. I don't like the verifiction "monster" as I call it when I visit other sites, but in order to avoid the spam, I will comment even so. I won't stop doing the twinchies - I love them. But I will just display them here without the link. Ah well . . . . I am so glad all the other challenges I do are not having a problem with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchie is very pretty, I love it! I really like the flowers on your twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your mountain peak and flowers are fabulous! You make such a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your inchie, somuch detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely inchie. Funny how we both put trees in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little spring twinchie. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!