Monday, April 1, 2013

Every Inchie Monday - travel

     Let's see, where would I love to travel?   Or perhaps how would I love to travel?  How do I represent the word "travel"?   Good questions provoked by Every Inchie Monday's word of the week.  I decided to focus on where I would love to travel - to the Emerald City, of course.  Along the yellow brick road!  As a child, my favorite land of make believe was Oz.  So I took my inchie off to the land of Oz.

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great week.  Check out the side bar for the link to Every Inchie Monday and see what others can do with a tiny little - munchkin sized - piece of paper!
    As for me, I'm off to see the wizard!

6 comments:

  1. Love this one. As a kid I was scared to death of the movie, but I love the idea of this one. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dream journey. What a great idea for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant inchie-I would like to go there as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice illustration and a good take on the theme, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this inchie! It's such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your land of Oz inchie - a great take on the theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!