Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 190 String Challenge #100, Day 191 School Stuff

         Adele Bruno's string challenge is having a birthday!  It is now 100 challenges old.  For the occaision she has a new string (that looks like the number 100) and a new tangle named 100.  This tangle has - well, like a hundred variations!  I had a lot of fun playing with it in my journal trying to decide what to do.  Here is day 190.

         For day 191 I worked on another bulletin board for school.  It is hard to tell much about it, but I think when it is all mounted it is going to be gorgeous!  At least I hope so.  I am pleased with it.
 

         Thanks for dropping by!  And have a "happy birthday Adele's challenge"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!