Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tipple - love it or hate it?

    If you are taking score, Diva, put my name on the love it side.  It has to be the most useful tangle out there.  Seriously.  I love the way it fills an area, pouring out like bubbles.  I decided for Diva's challenge #133 to make my tipple a monotangle.  I used a cut out stencil (love that Cricut!) and then let color separate the areas.  This was a super fun challenge. 
Mr. Tipple
  Have a wonderful day and thank you for dropping by!  I am now off to start day 2 of school!  Yahoo!

7 comments:

  1. Mr. Tipple is Great! What a fun solution, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I love Tipple too :) about to post mine, I've had a blast with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun!!! And I love your use of color in the background. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Daniele: Mr Tipple is really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice unique way to address this challenge. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very imaginative interpreation of this challenge! Mr. Tipple is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!