Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Rain, rain, go away . . .

     Compared to a lot of areas we are having very little rain.  However, it has been pretty hard and steady for the last two days.  While I don't have any reason to be out, it makes letting Lakota out very difficult.  He does not like to get wet.  He also because of having been sick takes a very long time.  So I will be glad to have some dry weather. 
      Speaking of Lakota, he is SO much better.  His appetite is good.  He seems well on the road to recovery.  But he is an older dog and he was very sick, so Ray and I are overly jumpy.  I do feel like I can relax a bit. 
       Lots of art work this week.  I got several coloring pages finished.  I also did several tangled pieces.  Here you go - my last week's "work".
Every Inchie Monday - Canada
 
Line Weaving Weekend challenge - Using dangles
 
Diva challenge #369 - Orb-tastic




Mojo challenge
I hope you are having a wonderful (and not so wet) a week!  Thank you for dropping by and hopefully leaving me some sunshine! 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, and I am glad your dog Lakota is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Lakota is better. Our dog is limping along with a heart condition, too, so I understand the ups and downs. Glad you're finding time to be creative and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inchie, I really like how you incorporate the flag in the drawing!
    Great artwork and it’s good to hear Lakota is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fond of the autumncolors and owls, so you understand that is my favarite pic. Your Diva tile is a very nice and original combination of the straight Paradox filled with so many orbs and I like your Mojo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are beautiful. I have to go along with Ria about the autumn colors. Love them. Diva is great - love orbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We chose the same word, faith, but our dangles are different, and I didn't use color. For Canada, I used the maple leaf and a leaping salmon, altho I don't know if you could tell that it's leaping, lol. Like you, I'm glad the Diva is back and wish Joey would start up again...another hint, hint! My favorite of the Diva's challenges so far was the first one, the Back to Basics. Love the way you did the orbs,and love your coloring. You do such a pretty job.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were very busy and with great results. The Diva tile is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a productive week you've had! Lovely work an I'm glad Lakota is better 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inchie, what a lot you managed to get on one inch. My favourite is the Diva one, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!