Thursday, October 4, 2018

Just tired, that's all.

    Ever have one of those days (weeks, months, etc.) where you are just plain tired.  The last few weeks with the worry about Lakota has kept me so worn out.  My legs are aching again and I toss and turn at night.  Okay, whining is over.  Sorry.
      On Lakota, he is doing better.  Not great yet, but better.  Each day is different.  Sometimes he seems so "normal" and other times he seems so worn out himself.  His appetite comes and goes, mostly good though.  His eyes are doing a lot of draining.  Normally we would give him a benedryl - he has always suffered from allergies.  But the vet said he probably should not have one right now.  So he has to endure.
       I have lots of stuff to post.  I have been working on them for several days, but didn't seem to get around to scanning them.  So without further ado, here we go!
Every Inchie Monday - Taiwan
Line Weaving challenge - patterned quote


Radial Symmetry practice

Radial Symmetry practice
Mojo challenge

Diva challenge #370
 
     Thank you for dropping by.  Please leave me some sunshine.  Hugs!


8 comments:

  1. Love the diva challenge tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so difficult when our fur children are ailing because we feel like we don't have the language to comfort them, but I'm sure your loving presence is what matters to Lakota. It looks like you have been a prolific tangler nonetheless. Your Mezzanine for the Diva challenge is quite elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that Lakota still isn't up to par, bless his heart. Could part of it be just that he is getting older? Some of his symptoms, like the appetite coming and going, and the being worn out on some days, are the same as Prince's normal life. The vet has assured son and dil that as dogs get on in life, these are the ways they act.

    Your Line Weaving challenge, the patterned quote, is stunning, absolutely beautiful. Of course I like your other tangles, too, but that one took my breath away.

    What is "radial symmetry," and where did you come across it?

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your poor Lakota. Hopefully he’ll be back to snuff soon. I love the practice you’ve shared with us, and think your diva challenge tile is elegant. Glad you found time to tangle

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful. Hope you regain some energie soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inchie and tangles, you are really good at them. Hope you both get over your tiredness soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work! Especially I like your lovely tangle with the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Worry about a pet is hard and I'm not surprised it's having an impact on your own health too. I hope the tangling helps and I hope you are both feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!