Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Inktober is over!

     Okay, I really am not unhappy to see Inktober end.  Both of them.  Not to imply I didn't love them and won't be doing them again next year, I will.  I just am glad not to have a daily tangle challenge.  I "cheated" and went ahead and did the 31st on both so I could post them on the blog. 

     Every Inchie Monday's country was Belgium.  My first thought was waffles!  Might know I would think food.  Anyway years ago when the World's Fair was in Knoxville TN we had Belgium Waffles at the exhibit.  Oh yum!  Since I have fixed them occasionally. 

     Here are a couple of Weekender challenges for the Line Weaving community.  One is from last week because it took me awhile.
     This stripey piece is for the Mojo challenge.  It reminds of something out of Dr. Seuss!  Oh I love that author.  Have I ever told you I have his autograph?  I wrote him when I first started teaching and asked for it.  He send me an autograph on Cat in the Hat stationary and signed his name in green CRAYON!  I love that.  Only him.
   Just a few coloring pages from my new books.  The cool thing about these books is that for me they were free because I won that gift certificate awhile back.  That makes them even better.

     Well that is it for this week.  I haven't done Diva's challenge yet so I will probably either post separately or add it to next week's post.  Have a wonderful week and take care!  Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Yum, I love waffles also, they are an occasional Sunday night supper at our place...I love your stripey Mojo piece too, and the Dr Seuss autograph story, how special is that! Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waffles sound great right about now! I love the inchie and of course all of the tangles are beautiful. I really love the tree. Awesome about Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, just love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree is beautiful, I love it. Like you, I'm glad Inktober is over. The coloring pages are beautiful, also. I love the fairy on the horse.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!