Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Bit of Blue Sky

        It was so nice this morning to look out my window and see blue sky.  Last night our area was under storm watches and flood watches.  Schools all around were either cancelled or starting under a delayed time.  I am not a person who enjoys storms at all.  Certainly not when they could be severe.  But we were blessed with very mild storms, yet some pretty heavy rain.  This morning is very nice.  There may be some more headed our way tonight, but for now - enjoy the blue sky!
        The inchie this week for Every Inchie Monday was Honduras.  I usually start my inchie by doing a google search for icons for the country.  There I find some interesting ideas for my inchies.  Not here.  The only icon shown was the flag.  That's it.  When I searched for images I saw a gorgeous country - blue water and luscious greenery.  Oh well.  I suppose my flag would have to do. 
       Diva's challenge was number 375 - wow!  Almost 400!  That's amazing.  This was the week for the Use My Tangle challenge.  So we had to use the tangle burtz.  I combined it with munchin for my tile.

       The other challenge I completed this week was the MOJO challenge.  The tangles we had to use were spirox, sandswirl, and tupuk.  I had only ever used sandswirl before.  The others were new to me.
       That's it for this week.  Except for some coloring pages in my new books.  Coloring and tangling are so relaxing for me.  I enjoy just chilling and doing either.  I was thinking this morning how happy I am not to have worry about delays or missed school days.  Stormy weather brings about extra pressure for teachers.  We are responsible for our children's safety and emotional comfort.  Not an easy feat. 


     Have a wonderful week and I look forward to reading your comments!  Hugs and blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Well, your blue sky comments fitted the Honduras flag very nicely...another post full of fabulous tangles and colouring, thanks for sharing, Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cathy,

    Glad the storms weren't bad for you. I hate bad storms, always have.

    Great tangles, as always, and that unicorn and deer coloring page is beautiful. If I had done it, I really think I would have cut it out of the book and framed it. It's really that pretty.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!