Tuesday, November 27, 2018

No art this week

    Here I sit.  Just me.  No art.  I cannot create anything right now.  I can barely function.  This past Saturday night, I lost . . . my world.  My brother died suddenly.  I have been in an up and down state and just adrift.  I am sure I will get back to drawing and coloring.  I will need that release.  That peace.  I will have to figure out how to use the scanning software so I can continue to share - as he did that for me.  But I will.  Bear with me for a while.  I need to continue to write here.  I will try not to over burden with gloom, but I do need to write.  I just need prayers right now.  Please hug those close to you until they yell for you to stop because you never know.  You just never know.  Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Cathy...you already know how sad I am about this. Big hug(((((((CATHY))))))).

    Take things one day at a time, or even 15 minutes at a time, and just go along as you can. When you're ready to start doing again, everything will be there for you.

    You are loved.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!