Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Some Inktober challenges and a few others

     Our weather may change this week.  It hopefully will actually hit some fall-type weather, cool and pleasant.  At least we are hoping.  It is after all October.  Shouldn't I have to try to find a sweater? 
     I am participating in two Inktober challenges.  Why did I decide on two?  They both looked like fun so I couldn't resist.  That plus challenges and swaps . . .  busy art time!  Oh well.  It is fun.  Here are the two Inktober pages.  I will post the next pages next week.  I am using a journal and not scanning the tiles til the page is complete.


      Now here are some other challenges for the past week.  I love doing them.  They keep me focused and make me try some new tangles. 
Line Weaver's Pumpkin Patch challenge

Line Weaver's Mojo challenge

Diva challenge #371

Fall coloring page, Colorful Seasons book

Every Inchie Monday, Spain

      Thank you for dropping by and saying hello!  I appreciate your comments very much.  They connect me to a larger art community.  I think I shall take some time and work on some pieces I need to complete for some swaps I am doing.  Bye!  Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Your Diva challenge is awesome. I can almost hear the bees buzzing around your zingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, the Diva tile is beautiful, but my favorite is the one before that! Here in The Netherlands the weather is weird too. No idea what to wear anymore; a bit cold in the morning and evening and over 25C over the day. They say after coming Sunday it will become autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tangle, love the Dive one. Great inchie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Someone's been busy creating. I think your Diva Challenge is so cute, but I particularly like the one above it. That mix of lines and circles is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful artwork! Love those inktober challenges. Great inchie, beautiful spanish colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!