Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A few more challenges

      Diva's challenges are back!!  Yahoo!   I am so glad she had a restful and productive break, but I am also very glad she has returned to the challenge scene.  I missed her.  Now if Joey would just return (hint, hint).  Diva's challenge was to get "back to basics".  Four basic tangles, black and white, and string on a 3.5 tile.  Pretty basic.  I enjoyed this one though. 
     And then there was the Line Weaving Community Mojo challenge.  The three tangles we were given were ones I had not used much before.  Curl V2 almost disappears with my colors, but I really like the color on the other two.  Reminds me of an afghan, lol.
      Now to chill for awhile and do some coloring.  I just got off the bike and it was somewhat hard today.  I bike Monday through Friday and then take the weekends off.  You would think Monday would be the hardest day, but it is not.  Wednesdays are for some reason.  Either way I am chillin' now!
     Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day!  Hugs and blessings!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!