Monday, September 3, 2018

Happy Monday Morning!

    You know, I struggle for what to title each post.  I sometimes sit and ponder for quite a bit on what to name the post.  Silly, isn't it?  I may just start naming them #???.  But a number seems so . . . impersonal.  Maybe a catchy overall title will hit me.  Any ideas?
     The past week was rather uneventful.  I did manage to stay "upright", lol.  I am moving - very slowly - on my next virtual race, Yellowstone National Park.  It is really a pretty place and I am enjoying the pictures from there.  But the biking has been a bit slow.  Some days are.  It is paying off though.  I put on one of my earlier shirts (one of the first races) and it was actually a good bit looser!  I was pleasantly amazed!  Now I know I still have a LOT of weight to drop but hey, down is down, right?
      I finished lots of challenges this past week.  I suppose I need to make cleaning areas of my house a "challenge" so then I would finish those!  Here are this week's challenges -
EIM - Croatia,  The country's national flower is the iris.
Grid Journey challenge, part one

Using some orange challenge

Line Weaving Community weekend challenge - We had to use the first letter of our name.  This was my first attempt.

The second one I tried for the LWC.  I like this one better. 
 
     Time for one more from Color It's Dogs coloring book.  More of the chameleon markers and this time with prisma pencils. 
     Guess I better go and get busy  on something - not sure what yet.  I hope you are having a wonderful week and I really appreciate your taking the time to comment.  Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. I love the artworks! I am partial to the German Shepherd since my granddog is a German Shephard! I am so proud of you! I know what you mean by clothes fitting looser. Keep up the great work. When I get the Unicorn race done I will be starting the Yellowstone race and then I plan on doing the Appalachian mountain series. Keep being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie and tangles. My daughter has two German shepherds and they are lovely dogs. Good luck on your vem=ntures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inchie and great artwork. Love your second letter C.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!