Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cooler weather

   While I know it is not going to last, I have so been enjoying this much cooler weather.  I look forward to fall.  Not winter so much.  I don't like extremes.  I prefer milder temps.  So fall and spring are great.  I worked on a few challenges this week and colored a little.  I haven't felt super so I didn't finish any of the house projects I really want to get done.  Let's face it when you put housework up against doing creative things, well the choice is simple.  At least for me.
     Here are this week's challenges -
Iceland, Every Inchie Monday
 
Line Weaving challenge - Circe

Line weaving challenge

Line Weaving Challenge (don't these look like a flock of flamingos?)

     This is the only coloring page I finished this week.  The little solid color Lhasa apso looks like one I used to have, Ko-Ko.  She was such a cutie.  I am still loving the chameleon markers.  They are tons of fun.  I haven't tried skin or fur with them.  I usually use my colored pencils.  More control for me there.

     Thank you for dropping by and hopefully leaving me a comment!  I love hearing from you!  Have a great and blessed day!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see your work, I do look forward to popping in to see what you have posted...and I really hope you are feeling more up to those chores very soon...(or maybe just more art instead, I find chores can be very patient), Di X

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I enjoy looking at your art. Your coloring page features such cute pups too! Those always make me smile. I'm with you on the house work. Always more pleasurable to do the creative projects than the cleaning projects! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inchie and the artwork! When I was younger we had a Lhasa she was so pretty. Loved that little girl. I am much like you when it comes to housework or crafting, I say there is always time to clean later!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!