Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Challenges!

      The rain has finally stopped.  I am glad.  Lakota is more so.  He is a lab mix, but the part that is supposed to like the water is apparently not lab.  He just stands on the porch and watches it rain but won't go out without major encouragement. 
       I got my new chameleon markers.  They are very serious fun.  I love the playing around and combining them with each other.  They make blending so much fun!  Something I usually don't say about a marker.



       I had a chance to do several challenges this week - yahoo!  I love the way they make me stretch my thinking.  Sometimes they can be rather difficult.  Sometimes not.
      
Weekly Challenge for Rainbow Elephant - swag farling, dinoflor
 

Mojo Challenge - taxi, zeart, pokerooty

Every Inchie Monday challenge - Portugal
      Thank you for dropping by and hopefully leaving me a comment.  Have a wonderful week.  Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. You always manage to include so much on your lovely inchies! Your colouring with the new markers is great, I have seen these advertised but until now have not read any "real" reviews...love your tangle challenges also, I am wondering, as I do, if these skills are something that could be added to the dementia health activities list, you say they stretch your thinking...maybe there is a pleasurable research topic in that thought! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your works. I really love the inchie, so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried those markers. They look like they'd be fun to have a go at though. Cathy, your drawing/coloring projects give me a smile every time I see them! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

    @ Dido, I work with seniors (mostly women) and do crafting of various kinds with them weekly. Some of them have dementia. And they always enjoy doing things with their hands. They're favorite projects include painting. But they also enjoy the drawing classes and sessions when we play with paper projects. Although they don't always enjoy the cutting part of paper projects. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you put a lot of Portugese things on your inchie, so very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!