Saturday, May 30, 2015

Days 147 - 150

     The first up for day 147 is the string challenge for Adele Bruno.  I had fun playing with some tangles that are not as familiar to me.  My favorite of the bunch was probably sooflowers.  That one can be used as a border or not.
     The three letters we had to use for Diane and Carolien's challenge were VWX.  I used the tangles - vega, wavy border, xplode, and verve.  This tile really appeals to me.  Maybe because it looks different from the things I have been doing lately.  I love how vega looks with wavy border attached.  I may try that again somewhere else since it was so much fun.  Here is day 148.
     For day 149, I did the Square One Facebook challenge.  We had to use the tangle "rain".  That is a fun tangle to play with.  I liked trying to fill the spaces between the rain!
 Day 150 - really!?  That is so hard to believe.  I have been playing with this piece for a few days and decided it was time to call it finished.  I had found a star cut out when searching for something and decided to put it to use as a template. 
      I think I will try to work on my Journal52 pages now.  I probably won't finish them before tomorrow.  Sometimes I have an idea right away - this is not one of those times!  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 150, that's quite an achievement. I like your VWX tile a lot, it's beautifully organic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your tiles, so gorgeous and precise drawing. A pleasure to look at.

    Thanks for joining our Challenge!
    ~Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all 4 of your tiles are marvelous!! But I must admit your VWX really charms me - I think it is thrilling!!! Thank you for joining us!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-v-w-x-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!