Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 26

     Susy Mosh's New to Me Challenge was to use a new tangle that started with the letter U.  That was sort of hard because I didn't have a large selection of "u" tangles in my notebook.  But I chose two brand new and very interesting ones to give a try.  The flowers in the corner are Unnamed Flower by LeeAnn Denzer.  The pretty pattern down the center is Ullin by Olga.  After drawing them, I decided to use some color. 
     Thank you for dropping by and saying hello!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I like those flowers! One of these days I'll get some color in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your color palette is striking. It looks like a trellis in a garden. Very pretty. That Ullin looks pretty interesting. I'll have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!