Sunday, January 4, 2015

Create Each Day Challenge - Days 1-4

     I really want to be able to link up my pinterest board set up for this challenge.  But I cannot figure out how - yet.  I will.  I have learned a lot with this blog and I know I will persevere.  But if anyone can help me link a pinterest blog to a "linky" machine, I would love to know.  I have asked several but no response. 
     Here are days 1-4:
Jan. 1 - working in my Tangle A Day calendar
Jan. 2 - Square One FB challenge
Jan. 3 - Finished up my calendar page
Jan. 4 - January ATC challenge for Blue Twig Studio, "Circles"
      I seem to have done nothing but posts today, so far, now I have to really get creative and get some lesson plans done for this week - aargh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!