Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 15 Photography!

     I am not a super photographer, so there won't be many of these.   But I took my class on a field trip to a fantastic museum - Tellus Museum of Science.  It meant a bus ride of a little over an hour with 70 very excited third graders, but well worth it.  I thought I would put a few pics up from our trip.
I would love to show you more - I took 35!  However my kids are in most of them and I can't post their pictures.  Just take my word, I was busy snapping very creative pictures, making fossils out of clay and digging for dinosaur bones!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. How very cool is that! I love science museums and field trips were always one of my favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!