Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 19

Journal 52

      This week's prompt was "Conversation Starters".  I went with my first thought (well, really only thought).  This time of year the store is full of Valentine candies and one the favorites are those little conversation hearts.  I remember playing around with those as a kid.  I also have used them in classrooms to teach writing dialogue.  However, eating them was never an option for me.  Yuck.  Give me chocolate or something else, but not those things. 
     I thought I had a piece of scrapbook paper with the hearts on them.  I didn't.  So I painted some large candy hearts and added a few conversation quotes.  My journal seems to be turning into a "quote keeper" this year.  Oh well, I like quotes.
     Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have some great conversations today!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!