Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Penstrokes Tuesday

     Is it only Tuesday?  It has been an eventful week so far.  Nothing major, just busy than my normal laze about.  I was out at the doctor's yesterday (just a follow up and all is fine), then I came home and worked on challenges. 
     Every Inchie Monday's country/word was Turkey.  I decided on a Turkish looking outfit, and of course the flag.  I am displaying the inchies this year on a chart where they look like stamps.  Sort of cool.
     Diva's Challenge #353 was to make a heart zendala.  I love heart shaped tangles.  I chose to use a slight tangleation of Valentiney.  That is a fun tangle to play with.  Then it just really needed some glitter so I used gel pens to color it!
        We are doing a series of "finish my string" over at Joey's Inspiration.  This week we had to use a string done with the tangle Andromeda.  I had been wanting to play with b'twined so I made a fence for the Andromeda to hang over, plus I added some mist!
     Using Melinda Barlow (and her awesome videos) as inspiration I have been tangling some quotes.  I think I shall buy some mats and fix them up to sell.  Or just do them for fun - who knows?  Anyone have any quotes to suggest? 

     I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Thanks for dropping by!  Hugs!

14 comments:

  1. I really like your "finish my string" piece. It is quite nice. Your tangleation of Valenty is nice too.

    I really like the tangling on the last quote piece as well. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work and especially beautiful tangling on the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces everywhere! Turkey is fun :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful artwork! I love the quote art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tiles, especially the one for Joey's challenge, because I adore B'twined.

    One quote...for now: "God gives the heaviest loads to the strongest workhorses." Makes ya wonder sometimes just how strong does He think we are, right?

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your pieces. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tangles and your inchie is lovely, so much on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly packed your Turkey inchie with great detail, fabulous tangles also. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love that Joey tangle! it's like a flowering vine on a picket fence. so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Joey tile! Great tangling on the quotes too. I love Melinda Barlow's tangle videos, I use them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Diva tile. Haven't tried Betwined myself yet... I will have to be in the right mood before I do. I also realy like the artwork on your quotes. I'm sure they would sell if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inchie! Your other artwork is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!