Monday, February 12, 2018

Rainy week!

    I am so thankful I have no where really important to go this week as it is going to be a really rainy week.  They are saying possible flash floods.  Thankfully we live in a spot that does not flood, though our back yard is a standing pond right now.  Lakota loves it - not.
     I am moving ahead with my Hawaii race.  I usually can do about a mile a day in very short increments.  Not much but way more than I had been doing.  Here is the pic of my shirt and medal as promised!  Aren't they gorgeous?

     This week's inchie country was Romania.  I really know very little about this country, but enjoyed looking at all the Google pictures.  I immediately thought of Dracula's castle.  So my inchie has the flag, a castle and a little bat!

     Joey's challenge was to use string #150 and the tangle Eddyper.  I really love this tangle.   It looks just like rolled up paper.  Check out all the other entries at Joey's site.

     Diva's challenge was all about the Olympics - "Heart of a Champion" and hearts!  so I drew 5 hearts, colored them like the rings and tangled in and around them.  I used 5c Aura (yellow), betweed (blue), crescent moon (black), double core (green), and paradox (red).  Around the outside there is a very modified version o Decoloop Echo. 

     Here are my latest two coloring sheets for the past week.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

     I hope you all have a wonderful week and stay healthy!  Hugs!

         


13 comments:

  1. Love the inchie! So much to see on such a little square :-) Your other artwork is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've done Joey's challenge...you've made the string look like a bouquet with a ribbon around the middle of it. Love it!!

    Your coloring tiles are lovely, also, especially the ones with the animals in it.

    And for the inchie, well, all I'm going to do with it this week is the colors of the flag, sigh. Never would have thought of the castle and bat, and they just make that tile so cool!!

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I forgot, and so I've come back immediately to congratulate you on the shirt and the medal for the race. Will you get a shirt and medal for each race you finish?

    JoyceB...again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the composition of your inchie, Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so much in an inch! How cool is that? I love the coloring pages as well and your olympic tangle is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely work here to admire. (And ideas to "borrow" too.) I really love the eddyper one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love Eddyper! I've not seen that one before and I really like it. So much creativity! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny how we mostly seem to have thought of Dracula or the flag!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tile for Joey! It is like a little bouquet! I also love seeing your coloring sheets each week. The deer is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tangles and inchie, and if it's any consolation it's rained here all week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! I really love that Joey piece. It's so elegant;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your inchie is very original.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tiles! I like the fact that you filled the hearts with Eddyper - good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!