Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sleepy Saturday

    First of all "thank you" to everyone who left such a sweet comment last time on my  blog.  I do feel a tiny bit better.  I really should have been able to just take off til I was 100% instead of dragging out on cold mornings.  But as I said being out is just too difficult.  As Jean in a comment  said last week, the kids need their "mama".  And she is right.  I do however have a 3 day weekend!  I am hoping to return even  better.
    I worked on a Facebook challenge to draw pokeleaf.  I like that tangle.  It does have a habit of acting a bit like our kudzu in this area - just growing and growing and taking over everything!

    Then I worked on Diane Clancey's challenge.  I used the tangles - yuma, mickey, and 100.

    They are saying some wintery mix is in our future.  I would love a few extra days off.  The kind where everyone is taking them and I don't feel behind.  Now that sounds nice.
    Thank you for dropping by and saying hello.  I hope your day is going awesome.  I think I shall pull out my coloring book and work on a page.  Maybe I should build a blanket fort in the living room and get some milk and cookies . . . it sounds like fun.  Want to come play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!