I started out with a big cadent swooping across the tile. Then decided it should have some support. What better tangle to support cadent than
Of course I am not through playing by a long shot! So I penciled in "linq" on my next tile and filled it with cadent! They seemed to just beg to be together. Before I started drawing the variation in the cadents, I took a second look and thought they looked a lot like the tail of a seahorse. So I cut a larger (5x7) piece of paper and took cadent for a swim! It works perfectly and I love the seahorse! I've never framed any of my tangles, but he may have to find a home in one.