Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday post

     I can't wait until there is time to just draw and craft as much as I want.  I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head and so little time to produce them.  That is one of the things I enjoy most about tangling.  When I craft with my cricut, I have to rearrange a few things in our den to get everything I need out.  So I never craft without some time, usually a day, to do so.  With tangling, I grab my paper and pen and voila!  I have all I need for some fun.
     My meds that I mentioned last week did a number on my stomach.  I think I am adjusting although I seem to be less sick.  I think when we said we were going to lower my blood sugar I did not realize they were going to make me hate the thought of food.
     First stop, Diane Clancy challenge #52 - MQG.  I chose to use mooka, globz, and queasy.  I will let you figure out the reason I chose to use queasy.  It seemed appropriate!

     I worked for a bit on Adele Bruno's challenge.  I used swarm, sand swirl, nzeppel, and tipple.  I had fun with each of these tangles - nzeppel being one of my absolute favorites.

     Every Inchie Monday's word this past week was monkey.  This year we have watched a lot of Curious George.  I had never really watched that much, if any of the popular cartoon.  I find I really like it.  So whenever I have early morning breakfast duty at school we watch this while they eat.
     Then onto Made by Joey's Roman numeral challenge - XI. 


     I have some birthday cards to make.  I haven't played with the cricut in a few weeks so I better get going.  Take care and thanks for dropping by.  Have a wonderful day.
     


4 comments:

  1. I like all of your tiles, and especially the one for Diane's challenge. "Globz" is new to me, so I learned from it. So sorry about the "Queasy," tho, and hope you adjust to the meds ok.

    There isn't ever enough time to do all the drawing and crafting you want to. I've found this out as a retired person. Seems like the more time I have, the more things I want to do, lol. Love it, tho!!

    Happy Mother's Day.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the tiles, very detailed. the little monkey is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious George - now there's another take I didn't think of - well done beautifully drawn - love your tangles too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!