Sunday, August 31, 2014

Journal pages

     Slowly but surely I am working my way through each journal prompt for Journal 52.  I took some time yesterday and finished two more of the prompts. 
      Week 34 was "Alphabetical".  The hardest part about this prompt was deciding what to do.  I love alphabetical things - okay, I know that's weird.  I collect children's ABC books.  I organize things by letter.  You get the picture.  Since I am behind on these prompts, I chose something fairly easy and did an ABC zentangle page.  Then after all my careful planning, I realized it wasn't the right size (or at least what I had planned) so I cut it out and mounted it on cardstock.   Next I just added some letters from my scrapbooking things. 
week 34
     Then I decided to work on the prompt - "friendship".  I went to pinterest to find a quote and saw a poster that looked like this.  I fell in love with it since I love Winnie the Pooh.  So I decided to just recreate the poster.  I drew the background with a sepia pen.  Then I added some stickers I had on hand.  (What would I do without my scrapbooking stash?)
week 31
     I only have three more prompts to get caught up.  But of course, I realize once I catch up I will just get behind again.  Ah well,  it is the journey not the destination, right?
     Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine.  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your journal page. It looks so professional. You rocked it out girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!