Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Circles

     Every Inchie Monday's word this week was "killer".  I had lots of ideas, but the one I finally landed on was killer bee.  I took markers and tangled the background.  Then I placed a tiny silver bee on it.  I love it when an idea comes together so fast.  Nice!
     Diva's challenge was to use circles for our tile.  I love the look of circles, so this was no problem.  Also since she asked us to use punzel a few weeks ago, that has become my new favorite tangle.  So I love putting it into a circle. 
Circles
    It is nice not to have any school work on this long week end.  But I do have two in-service days coming up and then it is SUMMER!  Yahoo!  Have a great day and thanks for dropping by.

11 comments:

  1. I love the "killer" bees. I always like Bunzo and what a great combo for the bees! You really did a nice job of bending Punzel into a circle. I did that challenge and promptly left that tangle behind LOL! Hurray for your summer.... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background for that cute little bee charm. It really does look as if it is on a mission to do "bad."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tangles. The bee looks very good. Be careful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bee and the background of it, your zentagle blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do LOVE both! The silver bee on the tangles in great. In yiur challenge piece I like the red accents very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you displayed your bee on a tangled Inchie! It really makes that be look mad and dangerous!! Your tangle is beautiful! I really like the touches of red in there! Nice!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely combination of tangles in your circles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great array of tangles in the circles. Like the depth/layering that you created with the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it has been fun viewing the different inchies. so imaginative. Love your circles. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inchie and love the bit of color in your circles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!