Friday, March 15, 2013

Dare #48

    The Bright Owl template was loads of fun.  I needed very calming and relaxing tangles to offset my hectic week.  So I choose tangles with lots of repetitive lines.  Something about those are so soothing.

    The circles fit in really well with our school event last night.  We held our first - hopefully annual - Pi Night.  (Get it, March 14 - 3/14?)  We served pizza pies, sold pie cookbooks, and even dessert pies!  There were several art activities for the kids to do - all centered around circles.  It was a very nice evening - although I think I may be too old for 12 hour days!  I was really tired today.
     Hope you are having a great day and thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.  Does anyone know (a blogspot user) if I mark "no anonymous comments" if that will be as effective as that annoying word verification against spam?  I started to check that but I did not want to keep "real" people from commenting.

1 comment:

  1. I do think you will keep 'real' people from commenting is you mark 'no anonymous comments'. The only way to keep spam out is Word verification.

    Your zendal is great, I love the soft color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!