Wednesday, June 6, 2018

If I had a hammer . . .

  No I am not getting ready to break into a song so you can take the cotton from your ears!  For the last three days we have had our porch being constructed - with one more day to go.  It is going to be so nice.  Our other porch was quite old (like the house) and was anything but rain proof.  This one is sturdy and is going to be nice and dry . . . oh I can't wait.  I am even planning a rock garden over to the side now that it will be pretty.  I will take pics when I finally have it all settled.
      The inchie was the Vatican City.  I chose to do the flag for this area.  Even that had a bit of a challenge on it. 
      The Joey challenge this week used pokeroot to start.  I decided to submerge mine and go for an underwater scene.  A few fengle starfish and some other drawings finished it up.

      A few pieces for my 100 day project.  This challenge has been fun.  I am trying to keep it all in one journal and find myself with the possibility of running out of pages!  We shall see.
      Finished up one coloring sheet this week.  It is from Creative Haven's Fantastical Dragons book.  Did I tell you I am going to review a couple of their books?  Please when I do use the link and let them know the page is being seen - I would love to do this again.  Thanks!
     Guess I will head off to do some drawing - take care and thank you for dropping by!  Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you did Joey's challenge! The underwater scene is great, and those jelly fish are adorable.

    Love your red dragon, also!

    Can't wait to see your porch and rock garden.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie! Love the dragon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drew that symbol on the flag and found it very difficult. Great art work again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Joeys challenge and the inchie, I think you did a great job. The dragon is nice! I like it. I am also envious of your porch! We need a new one so bad! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!