Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Good morning!!

     It's thundering outside and we may have some showers.  But will I be dry when I step outside?  Oh yes, I have a new porch roof!!  Hooray me!!  It took a whole week but it looks nice and hopefully will be very dry.  Now that the porch looks better, I have all sorts of plans for how I want to fix up the flower beds and areas around it.  I am not much of a gardener though I am crazy about flowers. 
     The inchie country this week was Ireland.  I could name a "gazillion" things I could have drawn, but chose a simple shamrock, because it looked so pretty done in glitter gel.  I love the country.  It has so many pretty areas and neat lore.

     Joey's challenge was to use a variation of the tangle puf.  It is on my 100 day project page in my journal.  It is number 69 (in the circle at the bottom).  I decided to put in on that page because I already had a circle set up to use. 

     Please take a few minutes and check out my review by hitting on the tab at the top of this page.  I thought it turned out pretty well.  I enjoy doing reviews.  Several years ago I did some reviews for Shoplet.  You may remember them.  I got lots of cool products to look at and use.  Now if I could only review pens, paper and perhaps some Cricut cartridges!  That would be sweet.
     Guess I shall head off and do some drawing or coloring for a bit.  Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a bit of sunshine.  Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. SO glad your porch roof is done!

    I really like the way you did Puf, using the round tile. That looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the reviewing, and your new porch roof, and your tangles, and your inchie...you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tangles and inchie, and enjoy the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie! I chose the shamrock too :-) The zentangle is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome that the porch is done!! I love the inchie and the tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!