Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tom Turkey, Dewd, and a 3D object

     Good afternoon! I hope those of you that celebrated Thanksgiving are recovering from food overload!  It is just Ray and I but I overcook, and then don't cook for a few days.  Of course we get tired of leftovers, but who cares??  I have discovered my Instant Pot pressure cooker cooks one fantastic small hen.  I love that machine!
      On to a turkey who survived last week!  The inchie word is turkey and here is dear old Tom, breathing much better now that he has made it through the holidays!
      The 3D object challenges are finished at Joey's.  Who knows what will be next?  I can't wait to see.
      Diva's challenge was to use the tangle - dewd.  That is not one I am familiar with.  So off to youtube to find a video on how to do this tangle.  I really enjoyed learning it.  My tile is rather basic, but I think I will be using this again sometime very shortly.  It is a relaxing tangle to get into.
      I have been doing a lot of coloring here lately.  I enjoy just chilling and listening to some quiet music while I do that.  Very peaceful.  All my Christmas shopping is done.  A few orders need to come.  Tree is up and looks beautiful.  All set, Santa, so get here!

    Take care and thank you for dropping by!  If you are having snow where you are at, could you mail me some?  I really would love a white Christmas!  Bye now!  Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Love the coloring pages, so much detail and you do such a great job on them. I really adore the inchie, again, such great colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this 'basic' (or let's call it 'less is more') tile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun turkey! Love the zentangle stood and that Santa in green looks splendid.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Dewd tiles and the coloring is just beautiful. I wish I was all set to go for Santa to get here.... I have a way to go yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much lovely work! Your Dewd is delightful;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tiles are lovely and I love your Joey tile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Tom T is indeed looking pretty relieved and I like your colouring. Your tangles are fabulous as usual. I love leftovers and the opportunity for easy meals for a day or two but they rarely happen. Our youngest son still lives with us and he has a great propensity for midnight snacks, leaving the refrigerator much leaner than I thought it was! When I was living alone in Sydney a few years back on a work project, after all my life cooking for a large family, I did sometimes get a tad tired of a meal that I had previously dished up for myself three of four times, I found it so hard to cut down enough for single serves!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!