Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Arrgh! Do ye be wantin' my inchie?

There is this really great guy who works at our school.  Whenever the local Krispy Kreme donut place has a "pirate" day, he dresses up and has his whole family dress up to go get a free dozen donuts.  Last time with all his grand-kids he got ELEVEN dozen donuts!!  So what do you do with that many donuts?  He took them to the nursing home and shared most of them.  As I said he is a great guy.

This little guy won't get me any donuts, but that's okay.  Our inchie word was pirates.  Maybe he will tell me where is treasure is buried . . . 

I am having an argument with this site.  It will not let me put the cursor under my inchie to write.  Why???  Oh well, I shall sign off up here.  Even if I don't want it that way.  Hope you are having a great day.  I am finally finished with most of my school work and so now on to more enjoyable pursuits.  See you!
Ahoy, matie!

6 comments:

  1. Well shiver me timbers, that a scary looking pirate!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look fierce! He's great - very well drawn and I love your story of the donut pirate guy - what a lovely man. It's always heart warming to hear of such kind and fun people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super little pirate, Cathy, especially with the peg leg. I loved reading the story about the donut man! What a great person to take the time to be so caring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pirate is scary. I would run away when I would see him at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pirate and a lovely story about the donut man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know - I think your pirate is great and certainly worthy of donuts - yum krispy kreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!