Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 319 - Paradox

     What a beautiful day it is today!  Blue sky, crunchy leaves!  Autumn perfect!  I loved the Square One challenge to play with paradox.  It is one of my absolute favorite tangles.  Many (lots of manys!) years ago, when I was in high school and taking a drafting class they sponsored a drawing contest - more mechanical type things.  I chose to do a page of a drawing called Huddy's Doodle.  Or as we now call it paradox.  It was a grueling exercise, because each line had to be measured and done with a ruler (a tool I rarely use).  I have no idea how many times I started over!  But I did win the contest. 

     Thank you for dropping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Mine is considerable better than yesterday, (smile).
    
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!