Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 92

     Wait!  It can't be April already!  Where does time go?!  Someone said the other day that we have little over 30 days of school left.  Seriously?!  This is such a hectic time at school (well, at least when I am back in school).  I am enjoying spring break for the rest of this week. 
     My piece for today's challenge is for Tickled to Tangle (Adele Bruno's site).  I am okay with this piece.  It needs something, but I am not sure what.  However a while back, Kelly - who is doing the create each day challenge - said that things don't have to be perfect.  Well, this qualifies. 
      I am going to take a few minutes and work on a zendala using Genevieve Crab's stencils.  It has been a while since I have played with them. Thanks for dropping by!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!