Okay. This was hard. I mean really hard. Extremely hard. Get the picture? I struggled with 8s Parte Dos over and over. Something about over under type tangles mess with my head. Once I worked it out, it was okay. Never will it be my favorite, but I did get it down sort of successfully. Sort of. I finished it. That should count for something.
I decided to use my fall break to put some work into the ATCs for the "Black with Accent" swap starting November 1st. I saw a great idea on Facebook (where the swap originated). I wish I could remember whose idea it was, but I liked the plan. I took a piece of paper and cut it to 7 1/2" by 10 1/2". That is 9 ATC cards. Then I tangled the entire large piece. Now that it is scanned, I plan to cut it into 9 cards. I liked this plan of working on a larger piece. It is also kind of fun to see how they will look cut apart. I even managed to get another stab at "8s parte dos" in.
Every Inchie Monday's word for this week was "dispute". Without waxing too political, just know that is a flag between the two combatants and you can fill in the details.
Finally finished the "hemsa" for the Ornation Creation Facebook group. I had fun with this one. Got to use the gel pens and some colored microns. I like the limited color, but I may have to do one that is totally in color when I find the time.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine. Have a great day!