Monday, January 16, 2012

Computer not-so-savy

Okay, yesterday I did the blog.  Thought I was so clever to set it up and then promptly had several issues with getting in and arrangement, etc.  Oh well.  We appear to be moving smoothly this morning.  I hope I can this work because it sounds like a fun place to write - which I love to do and also to share my art work.

I am putting the Zentangle of the week challenge on this post.  It was the first challenge I have tried and I really loved doing it.  I wanted to submit it, but again I couldn't get the computer to cooperate.  Maybe next week.  However, even though I didn't make it, I am so impressed with the helpfulness of the diva from iamdiva.blogspot.com - the person who does the challenges.  She really was prompt in her response and help.  Thanks a bunch, diva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!