Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Brrrr!

     It is cold outside!  Winter has arrived!  They are giving some possible wintery mix around here this evening.  Now in this area that can mean either the sky will clear up or we will have several inches.   Weather in this area is so unpredictable.  I think the surrounding mountains (I am in a valley)  must make it complicated for the weatherman.  Whatever.  I will look outside to see what the weather is like.  Much more reliable.
    Inchie's word this week is wolf.  Wolves are one of my most favorite animals.  I love their majesty.  The howl is breathtaking.  I have seen only a few "in person" and they were in captivity, but I do love them.  Mine sort of looks like he is smiling and doesn't look as awesome as I wish, but oh well!
     Again I was able to combine Joey and Diva's challenges.  For Joey we were given a string and told to use the tangle Jax.  For Diva, a holiday tile.  So . . .  since I have some complicated Christmas cards to make today I opted for easy!

      A few of my coloring pages -

 

      Now on to those cards!  I purchased some SVGs to cut that are very complicated box and folding cards.  I want to finish them today.  Keep your fingers crossed they go together well!  I will picture them next time.
     Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful day here...and sounds like yours is going well, too!! Love your tile, and your coloring pages are gorgeous, too.

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful snowflake! Best wishes from Germany, Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of art you've created here😍 Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring pages and I think your wolf is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have sworn that I had commented on this....must have done it on bloglovin....anyway I'm here & loving your non scary wolf, the snowflake ❄️ is pretty & those red cardinals are something else!!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is wonderful and I like the happy wolf image very much, can't wait to see your boxes and cards...Dix

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful. Happy Holidays! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work all of it! Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!