Friday, September 29, 2017

My "Corel" Week

     If you see my facebook page at all you know I am playing with a new toy this week.  I got a Wacom drawing tablet and Corel Painter Essentials.  I am very much a newbie, but I am having fun - which was my intention to begin with.  Thought I would share this week's endeavors -








     I am still playing with tools and how to do different things (that is pretty obvious), but I am getting more comfortable with where things are.  I am also getting used to using a drawing pen.  Just thought you might like to see what I am doing.
     By the way, please think of me on this coming Wednesday - that is surgery day!  I am both excited and anxious.  I really can't wait to actually SEE better.  But of course there is the "fear factor".  I doubt I will have another post til later next week - by then I can tell you how I survived!  Take care and have a great weekend!  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!