Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dare #60

         Erin at the Bright Owl this week asked us to go back and find a template we were not crazy about and revisit it.  For the most part I love the templates, but every now and then, there is a bit of a "stinker".  Template number 50 was a such a template.  I couldn't get happy the first time around with those "claw like" pieces.  So this time I totally covered them.  I like this version better, but in all fairness it is still not a huge favorite of mine.
        Tomorrow hopefully will be my last day before summer break.  I say hopefully because I have a ton of things to clean out and move since I am changing rooms.  I have been in the same room for about 12 years and to make matters worse, I am a bit of a pack rat!  I am throwing away more than most people have in their cupboards.  At the very latest, Tuesday will be the last day - though I still have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
        Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine!  Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Love this Zendala!! So graceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, I like the Pokeleaf and -root in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is gorgeous, and I agree with you about the "claws".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! you do a great Pokeleaf and you've finished the edge beautifully with one of my favourite tangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful. I like black and white contrast.
    Have a nice summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! Nice balance between all of your patterns! The edging around the circle is especially nice, too. Have an enjoyable summer. :)

    Be creative and catch some happy!

    Jacque Solomon
    www.tanglebright.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I like the way the tangles are just seperated by the black and not lines. This gives me ideas for a harvest-type Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the Poke Leaf and Poke Root with the black background. Like your border. Recognize it but do not remember the name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!