Monday, December 17, 2018

Poland Inchie

    This year's inchies are almost over.  Seems hard to believe.  This week the country was Poland.  I decided to use the national flower - the corn poppy.  Poppies are such gorgeous flowers.
     I hope everyone is having a great week.  Mine seems a bit like a roller coaster.  Up and down. Sometimes within a few moments time span.  I have tried everything to fight off the "tidal waves"  but they just come.  Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.  Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. I like that poppy. All I did was the flag this week.

    The tidal waves will recede. It just takes time. Hang in there.

    Love ya...
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inchie, I love poppies. Remember time is a healer, try and have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!