Saturday, December 27, 2014

Journal Pages, Weeks 42, 47 and 49

     Next year for Journal 52, I will stay caught up. . . . nope, that won't happen.  How about - next year I will not get SOOOOO far behind?  That could possibly happen.  However on the one hand, being so far behind has given me a lot of things to "play" with over my Christmas break.  So I guess it isn't too bad to be behind.
     The last couple of days I worked on three of the needed pages.  Week 42's prompt was "Magic".  What could be more magical than Peter Pan?  Using one of my Disney Cricut cartridges, I cut out the pieces and then put together my scene.

      When I saw this quote about rain, I knew I had to use it for week 47's Wise Words prompt.  I love the quote.  And it is something I need to remember.  I took some kitchen parchment and wet it and covered it with watercolors.  After spreading them around a bit, I placed my paper down on it to absorb the paint.  I really like the way it turned out.  Then just some cool lettering and a dancing man!  

        Week 49 was "Doodle".  Now despite the zentangle is not a doodle argument some get into, I knew immediately that was what I wanted to do.  I love tangling and will use it everywhere I get a chance to!

        Now back to finishing all the other pages I need to do!  Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!