Thursday, January 10, 2019

Welcome 2019!!

    Well, in all honesty I don't really feel like "welcoming" 2019, it just sounded good.  I do hope this year is a good one for everyone.  We are to another inchie year.  This year's theme is National Days that fall on Mondays. Interesting. The first inchie was for Thank Goodness It's Monday (said no teacher ever I am sure).  My inchie is more or less a copy of the one on the site.  Not original, but all I had in my mind right now. I will get more creative.  I hope.
   Diva's challenge was a circle or button.  I enjoy doing those.  They are fun and rather relaxing - like  a mandala.
    This other piece was just something I was playing around with while watching a video.  I do a lot of video watching.  Puts some noise in the house.
     And lastly, a couple of coloring pages from some of my new books. 

   It has been a very long and rough day, but I thought I would get my post up.  Take care and have a nice evening.

8 comments:

  1. Nice one Cathy! I took a while to think about this first inchie also, but got there, sort of, in the end. Your drawing and colouring are lovely, I especially like your Diva's Challenge, Dix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as I made the inchie for this week on the blog I really like your inchie hahaha.
    I think the inchie for this week was the easiest one.
    Your coloring pages are also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diva challenge is lovely and always fun to see your other work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great artwork! Your inchie is great as it is, not every inchie has to be a masterpiece ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great artwork as always, I believe that this year is going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tangles, Cathy! Love the button! Your coloring pages are so pretty, and my favorite is the one of the woman in silouhette( I don't know how to spell that word).

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!