Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

   I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.  This one is definitely different than I envisioned it.  I am . . . surviving.  It will be hard but that is expected.  It is incredibly lonely since I have no close family to visit with (except by phone).  But overall I am okay.  I have found a lot of strength in prayer and reading. 
     This week's inchie was Sweden.  Mine is rather simple but here goes.  I also am sharing my year's inchie work.  I like how it looks with all the flags.  I wish I had started out with flags, but I only missed one.

    Rambling through some old scrapbooks I found these pictures.  Thought I would share.  The first is one taken in 1959 for our family Christmas cards.  The second one I just one I found, I am not sure when it was taken. 

   Have a wonderful week and thank you for dropping by!  Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Cathy,

    Such cute photos, thank you for sharing them. You and Ray were adorable little children.

    The layout of all your inchies for the year? Man, that's impressive! Mine are all in my journals, one each Monday, so I can't make a display like that. You could think about framing them, y'know.

    Merry Christmas...
    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inchie, great photos. I hope you have a lovely holiday, inspite of your loss.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your inchies all together like that and thanks for sharing your photographs...you were obviously very close from the start and have so many memories to support you through these lonely days...Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I know this is a hard time for you, you are in my prayers. Beautiful inchies as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful to see al the inchies together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!